Dagoba Organic Chocolate, Cacao Powder, 8 oz (226 g)
Price: $9.83 (SGD)
SAVE $2.62 (21%)
Buy with 5% discount
- Package Quantity: 8 oz (226 g)
- Shipping Weight: 0.77 lbs / 0.35 kg
- Actual Weight: 0.65 lbs / 0.29 kg
- Dimensions Imperial: 3.1 x 3.1 x 6.1 in
- Dimensions Metric: 7.9 x 7.9 x 15.5 cm
About the Product
- Pure Organic Cacao Powder
- The Art of Chocolate Alchemy
- A Gluten-Free Confection
- Rainforest Alliance Certified Cacao
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by International Certification Services, Inc
Dagoba is dedicated to The Art of Chocolate Alchemy: transforming exceptional cacao into edible gold. Now we make our delicious drinking chocolates using only Rainforest Alliance Certified cacao. Our cacao from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms is sustainably grown to benefit from families, wildlife, and the environment.
You can deprive the body, but the soul needs chocolate.
Cacao is scientifically known as "Theobroma cacao", which translates literally into "foods of the Gods". It is speculated to have originated near the Orinoco basins of South America.
From these auspicious beginnings we offer you our natural cacao powder- untreated with any alkali (Not Dutch processed). This powder is perfect in any recipe calling for either cacao or cocoa powder. We particularly love how it tastes in cakes, truffles, even drinks.
List of Ingredients
*Rainforest Alliance Certified
Nutrients (Supplement Facts)
|Serving Size: 1 Tbsp (5 g)|
|Servings Per Container: about 45|
|Calories from Fat||5|
|Total Fat||0.5 g||1%|
|Sat. Fat||0 g||0%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb.||3 g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g||8%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|